Wednesday, March 24, 2010

30 & 30

I'm turning 30 in 21 days, 514 hours and 30,851 minutes. I'm currently 160 lbs and while I think I happen to "carry it well" I hate how I look naked. I want to wear a bathing suit in public and be proud of how I look. I want to get down to 130 lbs, and I want to do it in a healthy way.
My 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up in June, so that's my first real goal. I'm not 100% sure yet what we're doing, but either way I KNOW I'll look good!
I'm much more educated on food now than I ever have been. But, that doesn't mean I haven't thoroughly enjoyed sitting down to a huge steak and bowl of pasta either. I have a bad habbit if snacking on junk food or grabbing that extra slice of pizza. I eat my share of fruits and veggies too, but it's time to cut out all the crap. I've decided to go raw, and I'm seriously excited about it.
My goal is to post every day. I'm sure I'll have ups and downs, but nothing's easy. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

Lunch today:
4 carrots ~ juiced
2 kiwi's ~ juiced
1 apple ~ juiced
1/2 stock celery ~ juiced

CW: 160
GW: 130

30 lbs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment